Monday, September 13, 2010

How to Manifest Abundance With Deliberate Creation and Improve Your Intuition

by Dianne M. Buxton

When I first learned about the Law of Attraction I was really exhilarated. I had had many difficulties in my life and was pretty disillusioned about everything. The prospect of gaining a foothold and recovering was slim.

I had read a little about quantum physics, and I already had observed that beliefs governed what happened in peoples' lives. I needed to improve my intuition as to how to get ahead. I had always believed that one reaps what one sows, so my focused intention became to concentrate on my son, and my daily tasks.

The main factor of turning things around started with making time for deliberate creation. The only way I could do this was to get up an hour or more earlier every morning. For a few minutes I sat and looked out at the grass and trees outside, did nothing more.

There were no manifesting courses or any "secrets" to discover. I simply reflected back on some of the inspiring writings such as "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill. I didn't have a copy but I remembered the basic principles.

Currently, there are many manifesting courses available. The idea has become mainstream almost. In the traditional religions, having faith that God will provide a miracle is the stable belief.

I had a startling thought recently: all the tens or hundreds of thousands of people who buy manifesting materials DON"T BELIEVE!

Or perhaps more correctly, many believe that God is good and will provide, except not for them as an individual. Somehow they are defected or tainted in some way. They are not good enough. That's a tough one, and it really closes the door on realizing abundance and related goodness. If a person feels tortured by this idea, I think they should get professional help.

If you have arrived at the point where you want to improve your intuition, and learn how to access more positive thoughts and emotions, take some quiet time every day, and just start day dreaming. Simple, and free.

If you find that you are ready to effect a lifestyle change and use every moment of every day to keep your attention on creating the vibration of attracting money and related abundance, get a manifesting course that simplifies the process for you.


Note from Benjamin: Once you start attracting abundance to your life, the flow strengthens as you progress and draws further abundance to you. Creating abundance in the mind and emotions is the first step to achieving the results you desire and deserve, so begin the mental process now and unlock your abundance today!

No comments:

Post a Comment